Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh! The things kids say...

So I was driving in my car last night with my 2 kiddos, my 14 year old niece Carly, and my 12 year old nephew Austin. I thought it would be so cute for them to hear Madee sing Mama's favorite song. I really like Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love".



Madee was going around the house yesterday singing, "Keep, keep bleeding!" It was adorable. So I say... "Madee, can you sing Mama's favorite song?"

Out comes...

"BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!"

Oh my heavens, we were laughing so hard we could hardly breathe! I don't know what would make her think that's my favorite song... it must be my sexy post-baby physique! j/k

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness. She is hilarious! Oh the things that kids say. :)

Sheri said...

I'm so glad you started a blog!
sheri

Melissa said...

Are you serious? She certainly has a personality! LOL!