Sunday, August 31, 2008

My growing boy... 3 months old

Jackson is so much more alert these days! It's great fun to watch the curiosity in his big blue eyes! He turned 3 months old on Friday and I can't believe it!

The other day, he was playing around with this toy. It got me so excited! He wasn't consciously doing it... but hopefully his little hands will soon learn to entertain himself with all his colorful toys!
Photobucket
He has his follow up appointment with his surgeon this coming Wednesday. I am anxious to hear if things are healing well. I am sure they are. We've had a rough week, though. He's sure been fussy and it's made it difficult for me to continually console him, while trying to entertain Madee at the same time. Oh well, I'm really learning to fine tune my patience skills. I know both my kids are recovering so I know that's why they are more difficult than usual.

No comments: