
Today we celebrate four years of marriage. I am more in love today that I ever dreamed I would be. Matt and I have experienced so much in four short years of married life. We've shared pure joy with the birth of our two children, devastating heartbreak at the loss of loved ones, unforgettable memories on numerous vacations, one move to a new house, a summer apart while Matt works and I care for a newborn baby, and the list goes on and on. We've seen a lot and experienced a lot that have forced the lines of communication to open and I believe it has helped us to learn and mature beyond our years of marriage. I am so grateful to Matt for his overwhelming drive to work to provide for our family, for his hours and hours of intense playtime with the kids, for his love and sensitivity he shows me. He's my rock this week as our kids have surgery. He's more of a husband and father than I ever dreamed I could hope for and I can't wait to share eternity with him. I love you, Matt! Thanks for loving me back!



No comments:
Post a Comment