
Boy was Madee excited this past week!
She's too young for preschool... but the Little Gym offers a class called Terrific Tots. She goes 2 days a week for 2 hours each... WITHOUT mommy. It's great!
She missed the first week because she had surgery... so she went for her first time last Tuesday and Thursday. She had a great time! She has NO PROBLEM leaving mommy, however, she does have a bit of a wandering problem in class. What can I say? She's a free spirit and I am glad she's not a follower. I'd always hoped she'd have the personality of a leader. I only hope she can learn to respect teachers and follow direction :)
Here's a picture of her during snack time. It's blurry because I'm sneaking a peek through the window.

Here's a picture of her friend, Abby, and their two darling teachers.



2 comments:
How fun! They are both getting so cute and big! I am glad that they are both healing well, and things are starting to get back to normal.
Love ya!
I can't believe Madee's going to "preschool" and Jackson's already 3 months. Time goes by so fast. They are such cute kids and such troopers with their recovery. Hope to see you all soon.
Post a Comment