Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Let's go to the beach!"

That's what Madelyn has been saying for the past month... ever since we went to California! She also thinks Matt's parents' pool is 'the beach'. So every day she's putting on her swimming suit and telling me it's time to go. I am not kidding... she puts her swimsuit on three times a day and I put her clothes back on each time.

Today, she was really delaying her nap. She was good to stay in her room and I would keep checking on her. Most of the time, she was 'reading' in her bed - what a good girl!

The last time I checked (before she was finally asleep)... I saw this:
Photobucket
And what did she say the second I opened the door??? "LET'S GO TO THE BEACH, MOM!" Hilarious!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your blog is so cute! You have such a beautiful family! I love that Madee puts her swimsuit on 3 times a day! She is hilarious! So glad you have a blog now!