Monday, July 28, 2008

A smile not to be forgotten

Photobucket

We are blessed to be part of an amazing family... loving aunts and uncles, dozens of cousins and a grandmother to lead us all. Sometimes the closest of families suffer a jolting heartache... and ours did this week. Our handsome cousin, Luke, was taken from this world much too soon. His contagious smile and laughter will forever be etched in my mind. The only thing that offers some peace and comfort is knowing I can throw my arms around his broad shoulders and see that smile again someday. I am also grateful to know he's with our grandfather Keith and Uncle Keith who also left us much too soon. We love you, Luke, you will forever be a part of our family and memories.

2 comments:

Ross family said...

Mel I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We love you!

Sheri said...

Mel thats soo sad! I need to call you...I want to see pictures of Jackson and those baby blue eyes!
sheri