16 years ago
Friday, July 25, 2008
My blog debut!
Well, my husband is going to be so proud of me! I've finally got a family blog! So much is going on and this will be a great way to share what's happening in our life! Madelyn is now 2 1/2 years old and she is so much fun!!! She is talking like an adult and says the funniest things. Jackson is 8 weeks old and he's such a big boy! It was too funny when we went to lunch today and a Grandpa asked me if I needed money for food. I told him, "No thanks, I'm okay" with a smile and he joked that it looked like my baby was starving! Ha ha ha! It was too funny! Matt is hard at work in California and we miss him terribly, but are proud of him at the same time. He'll be home lots in the next few weeks. For some fun things, and not-so-fun things. Madelyn is scheduled to have her tonsils and adenoids out and to have a tube put her in right ear. Jackson has an Inguinal Hernia that is extremely large and he will have that repaired at Primary Children's Medical Center. Mommy feels so grateful that his surgeon is an excellent one. He was even involved in the separation of the Herrin Twins last year. You might have seen video on the news of him carrying Kendra out of the operating room just moments after they were separated. Good thing our kids are tough cookies, we know they are going to come out just fine. We feel so extremely blessed to have them in our lives and we are so grateful to recognize they are the most important part of our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
YAY! Mel I am so excited you started a blog. Now I can see you cute kiddos anytime I WANT! :) love ya
sheri
Hooray! I'm so glad you've joined us in the blogging world. The pics of Jackson and Madee are darling!
Post a Comment