Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My growing boy!

I took Jackson to the doctor yesterday for his 2 month checkup. I am so proud of my growing boy! He's now up to a whopping 14 lbs 6 oz and is 24.5 inches long. His eyes are bright blue and the doc says they will stay that way and I am thrilled that I will forever be able to gaze into those dreamy blue eyes! The doctor was impressed with how alert he was... especially when Little Jack heard his mommy's voice and he turned his head and flashed a darling grin. Talk about making my heart melt! Matt comes home in two days and I can't wait for him to see that same handsome smile! Jackson's pediatrician had hoped that LARGE hernia would be repaired by now... but that won't happen for another 3 weeks. I need to get an updated picture of him... I will do that for sure this weekend, if not before!

No comments: