Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jackson 9 months old

Actually, this week he is turning 10 months old... so I am a little late!
Photobucket
Our charmer, Jackson Craig, had his 9 month check up last week and weighed in at 21 lbs 8 oz! He's 28 1/4 inches tall. It was funny when the doc walked in and said, so is he about 15/18 lbs? I told him what the nurse weighed him in at and his mouth dropped. But, of course, he says he's perfect :)

Poor baby is very sick now, though. He has 2 ear infections, a sore throat, and a terrible wheezing cough. Not to mention, that yesterday a top tooth broke through the skin!!! Wowzers.

Poor Madee was sick too with an ear infection, but she is doing much better!

These kids are loads of fun!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear that the kids are sick! We are all still recovering here too! It seems like it has been a bad winter for colds, ear infections, etc. I hope they will be on the mend soon!