Christmas was amazing! The kids were so good. Madelyn loved her new kitchen and Jackson loved the wrapping paper!

In January, Madelyn turned 3 years old! I can't believe our baby girl is growing up so fast! We decided to celebrate in the happiest place on earth! We drove to Cali and made a pitstop in Las Vegas. California Adventure and Disneyland were completely magical. Sounds cheesy, I know, but it truly was! The kids were PERFECT the entire drive and vacation. We couldn't have asked for anything more. One of the most memorable moments was when Madelyn saw her FAVORITE Goofy :) Here's the video:
Next week, Jackson will be NINE MONTHS OLD!!! He has added so much love and joy to our home that we can hardly believe it. He's rolling all over the place, can stand holding onto things and can even scoot around on his feet around his little activity table. He's not crawling yet, but chances are, he'll figure out walking is much easier and skip crawling all together. His bright blue eyes are still so blue and melt my heart every time he looks at me!

Now that my babies are growing so fast, I can hardly wait to try for another! Don't worry... not quite yet, but the time can't come soon enough for me (or Matt)!!!



2 comments:
Oh Mel! That video of Madelyn just melted my heart! What a cutie!
Melanie, I about cried when I saw that video of Madee running up to Goofy! So sweet! And seriously...what a handsome boy Jackson is! I LOVE his blue eyes! We miss you guys! It was so much fun to get together last night!
Post a Comment