Friday, June 5, 2009

Great birthday=Wheeler Farm & a movie

On Jackson's actual birthday, we spent lunch at Wheeler Farm and had a great time with our friends. Madee LOVED being with the boys... and Jack loved watching what he will soon be able to do. Run run run! (thank you, Heather, for your great photos! I want a camera like yours!)

After a day at the park, the kids took a nice nap (phew!) and then I took them to see "UP". What a darling movie!!! I was so grateful that Leesa and Kings were there because they sat with Madee while I walked and walked and walked with Jackson. He seemed to like the movie... but in small doses. Darn... I hoped he would be like his sister and be able to sit through an entire movie! Maybe when he's a little older ;) (thank you, Kings and Leesa, for the great color page, puzzle and cars!)

No comments: