Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun Weekend!

We have thoroughly enjoyed our weekend! We went on a family stroll up Millcreek Canyon. Madelyn collected leaves and loved holding a caterpillar. Jackson just enjoyed being outside and breathing the fresh air. Today we went to a birthday party for a girl in Madee's school class and she had an amazing time on the big slides and play areas of Classic Skating. After the party, we went swimming at Matt's parents' house. It was a gorgeous day. We put Jackson in the pool for his first swim. He wasn't too fond of it, but it was probably because it was during naptime. We'll give him another chance another time. Tonight, I loved watching Madee with Daddy for their favorite nighttime treat. They sit on the couch, each with their own bowl of popcorn. Boy, does she love to do everything her Daddy does!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What cute pictures, I can't believe how big Maddee is!!

Unknown said...

Popcorn and movies? I'm IN!
Great photos and fun slide show.