So, I need to document some more cute Madee comments! I don't ever want to forget the things she says!
Yesterday, she asked where Daddy was and I told her when he'd be back. Then she clasped her hands up by her chin, got a big smile, and said, "Oh! I am so excited!"
Later on, she was hungry. Very typical of her these days! She kept telling me, "Mama, I want Black Butter!!!" I finally figured out she wanted peanut butter. LOL. She gets her black and brown mixed up. I guess we ought to work on that this week!
This morning, she woke up not long after my most recent feed with jackson. I said, "Oh, Madee, Mama is so tired!" She said, "I'm sorry, Mama, but I am so excited to see you!" Talk about melting my heart! What a sweetie. Needless to say, that woke me right up and got me ready to face the day.
Speaking of kids... my hungry little hippo is squacking... time to feed again :)
16 years ago



2 comments:
I love the sweetness of the little ones! You are good about writing down all the cute stuff. I need to be better. i love to see pics of your cute kids! Love ya
Your kiddos are so sweet and dang cute. So good to see you tonight...please tell Matt a big thank you again for playing with Josh. What a great guy you have!
Post a Comment